Callamus accounting services are focused on helping multinational companies meet their financial reporting requirements in the many countries where they do business.
Managed centrally but with local expertise, our services link our competencies in accounting and tax to support the full spectrum of accounting and compliance needs.
Our services include:
- Preparation, filing and follow up of tax returns (income, VAT, withholding taxes, stamp duty etc.)
- Preparation of statutory accounts and respective filings.
- Preparation of management accounts and reports.
- Financial reporting following IFRS.
- Corporate income tax return preparation.
- Other tax return preparation.
- Preparation and filing of year-end tax returns and reports.
- Preparation of VAT returns and reports (intrastat and listing).
- Filing of VAT refund application and assistance throughout the entire process until the collection of the refund
- VAT representation services and assistance with preparation of tax returns and reports and respective filings.
- Group tax reporting
- Diagnostic tax reviews
- Support in tax audits
- Compliance with International Accounting Standards
- Payroll services designed to meet the requirements of the labor law/Social security issues
Each jurisdiction has its own set of regulations and accounting requirements. Our qualified accountants comply with the statutory regulations of their own jurisdiction to provide efficient, knowledgeable accounting services.