The Marshall Islands, officially the Republic of the Marshall Islands, is a Micronesian nation of atolls and islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
Known as a highly versatile jurisdiction for international business, incorporating a company in Marshall Islands offers many benefits.
A Marshall Islands (MI) Limited Liability Company has two important features:
1. The directors of MI companies are not liable except, for breaches of duty and/or care, stockholder’s liabilities are limited to the amount of the share capitalization of the company and
2. The companies are viewed as a separate legal entity, distinct from its owners. It is the separate legal identity aspect that makes the Marshall Islands Company an ideal tax planning vehicle;
A Marshall Islands Company has the right to conduct business in any country, just like a local corporation. As a local corporation, it is subject to the rules and regulations of the jurisdiction where it conducts business.
The characteristics and capabilities of a MI company are:
- To buy, sell, hold securities, certificates of deposit, open savings and other bank accounts, transact in currencies, stocks and bonds, mutual funds, various other banking instruments, real estate, and other properties or valuables, such as, precious metals;
- To facilitate the purchase and sale of merchandise of all description across country boundaries. Agency, brokerage and representative agreements may also be established and warehousing, shipping, transportation and bulk purchasing facilities arranged;
- To act in complete anonymity. There is no requirement to disclose ownership: nor is there a restriction on nationality. Residency is not a requirement for directors or shareholders;
- The shareholders are exempt from the payment of business license fees, income taxes, corporation taxes, capital gains taxes, estate or inheritance taxes, succession or profit taxes or stamp duties or land transfer taxes related to the transfer of property;
- Meetings of directors and shareholders (if required) may be held by telephone or fax or other electronic means of communication;
- To trade in its own shares and hold treasury shares. There are no restrictions on mergers, acquisitions or joint ventures;
- No requirement to file financial statements or annual returns. This avoids listing shareholders or directors normally required in “onshore” jurisdictions;
TOTAL MARSHALL ISLANDS INCORPORATION PRICE INCLUDING FIRST YEAR OF MAINTENANCE & REGISTERED OFFICE 1,690 $
AFTER THE COMPANY’S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY A FEE OF 900$ FOR THE ANNUAL MAINTENANCE AND REGISTERED OFFICE
WE GUARANTEE CORPORATE BANK ACCOUNT OPENING FOR YOUR MARSHALL ISLANDS COMPANY